So how does booking a Bucks Cruise work from start to finish. We know this can be confusing so we have given you very simple steps to follow. This Bucks Party Guide will help you with the process.
First of all, please fill in out quote form on the home page. Also your answers gives us all the information we need to get some customised packages back to you. We try and do this as quickly as possible. It usually is within 24 hours or less and the part that takes the longest is checking the availability of the Boat or Venue. Without doing this there is no point in giving you any package options.
Bucks Party Guide
1. The MORE PEOPLE that attend the CHEAPER COST PER HEAD will be.
$2000 / 10 people = $200 per person
$2000/ 20 people = $100 per person
BOATS & GIRLS are FIXED COSTS
If there are for example 10 people wanting to spend $100 per person there is never going to be enough budget to get a PRIVATE cruise.
WHICH WE DO NOT DO. We only do PRIVATE CRUISES.
2. BUDGET. You need to have a budget per person that everyone feels comfortable paying.
3. Because the number of hours on a boat will effect your cost. A 3 hr cruise is more cost effective than a 4 hr one. Extra hour on the Boat plus Girls plus Food & Drink.
4. A NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT taken to secure the boat prior to the event.
5. You will be called about the remaining balance must be paid 7 days prior to the event.
6. Because everyone wants the same times get in early. The most popular time being around 6pm – 9pm.
7. Also If you can figure out where the best wharf is for your group to be picked up and dropped off from.
8. Please read all Terms and Conditions because this covers both parties on how the event works. Also please distribute all the relevant details to all of the people in your group.
Hopefully This Bucks Party Guide has helped you understand the basics of how it works. If you have any questions then please call us so we can answer any of your questions.
This Bucks Party Guide is updated on a regular basis so we can improve all our practices.